Below you will find information on what cookies are, what type of cookies this website uses, how you can disable cookies in your browser or how to specifically disable the installation of third-party cookies and what happens if you disable them.
Types of cookies
– Depending on the time they remain activated:
Session cookies. These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Permanent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the ownership:
– Own cookies. They are those belonging to BIOTECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT FOR INDUSTRY IN PHARMACEUTICALS, S.L.U.
– Third-party cookies. They are those whose ownership belongs to a third party who will be the one who will treat the information collected.
Depending on their purpose:
– Technical and/or personalization cookies. They are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc..
– Analysis and/or advertising cookies. They are those that serve to analyze information about navigation and offer advertising, whether generic or personalized. Cookies used on the web
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see 2 cookies of this service. According to the above typology, they are own, session and analysis cookies.
Through web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users accessing the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service by this portal.
The cookies used are listed below:
– PHPSESSID: This Session cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website.
– _GA: to store a unique customer identifier (customer ID) by the Google Analytics web statistics service.
– _dc_gtm_UA-50294158-14: Used by Google to add the Google Analytics tracking code from Google Tag Manager.
How to control cookies
By using this website, you agree that we may place cookies on your computer or equipment, as explained above. However, you can control and manage cookies in a number of ways. Please note that deleting or blocking cookies has an effect on your user experience, and some parts of the site may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers allow you to see what cookies you have and to delete them individually, or to block cookies from a particular website or from all websites. Please note that any preferences set will be lost if all cookies are deleted, including preferences to delete cookies, as this requires the setting of an opt-out cookie. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, see http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
How to manage analytics cookies
You can choose not to let analytical cookies record anonymous searches when browsing the Internet. We use the following service providers. If you would like more information about their privacy policies and how to delete your cookies you can visit their website:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Acceptance of Cookies Policy
In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
– Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
– Continue browsing. This implies acceptance of cookies.
– Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy and modify the configuration of your browser.
How to modify your cookie settings
Most browsers indicate how to configure your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you each time you receive a new cookie, as well as to disable cookies altogether. To control what use you want to make of your information, you can configure the browser on your terminal in the way you deem most convenient for you.
In any case, please note that if you disable technical and/or performance cookies, the quality of the website may decrease or it may be more difficult to identify you.
We indicate the following links, where you can find more information about the different browsers:
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=…
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to…
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-desha…
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
What happens if cookies are disabled?
In the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies it is possible that certain services offered by our website that require their use are disabled and, therefore, are not available to you so you can not take full advantage of all that our websites and applications offer. It is also possible that the quality of operation of the website may decrease.
Acceptance of cookies
Cookies used on this website
This website makes use of the following cookies: technical, personalization, analytics, behavioral advertising, personalization, analytics, behavioral advertising.
We use the GDPR Cookie Compliance plugin, which activates the moove_gdpr_popup cookie for a limited time.
time-limited moove_gdpr_popup cookie, in order to store the user’s intention to consent to the installation of cookies. This cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of the website.