Providing engineering support to design the different systems of a biopharmaceutical facility and achieve the project objectives in accordance with user requirements, pharmaceutical regulations and safety and environment.
- Project Engineering: generate technical documents to deliver to the client: P&Ids, lists, technical data sheets, technical reports, etc.
- Process engineering: describe and specify the processes, production stages, production equipment and services involved in the production plant. Upstream, dowsntream and F&F.
- Contact with suppliers to specify and quote equipment.
- Preparation of documents for bidding, technical and economic comparisons.
- Carrying out the projects ensuring compliance with regulations
- Preparation of project URS in collaboration with the client.
- Supervise the execution of IQ/OQ protocols for each system.
- Carrying out the projects in such a way that the milestones are met in terms of time and quality, as set by the project manager or the client.
- In certain projects, preparation of quality documents: QMP, DQ, AR, etc.
- Supervision of work according to project needs, including mechanical assembly discipline, equipment assembly, utilities, electricity, control and instrumentation.
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience as a project or process engineer in the biotechnology / pharmaceutical sector.
- Degree in chemical engineering, chemical industrial engineering or related training.
- Postgraduate training or knowledge of bioprocess equipment and biotechnological processes at pilot or industrial level.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- User of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat.
- Skills: excellent communication skills, excellent analytical thinking and problem solving, ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines, excellent client management skill set, ability to work under pressure (responsible for multiple major projects in parallel), able to work in a team environment, collaborative, innovative and responsible.
- It will be highly valued: wide technical knowledge of upstream and downstream bioprocessing, knowledge of production processes involving microorganisms, animal cells and advanced therapies, process design and optimization and AutoCAD.
- Place of work: Technological Park of Boecillo, Valladolid.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Competitive salary according to experience and skills.
- Private medical insurance
- Full time job.
- Flexible schedule.
- Internal training plan and certifications.
- Excellent working environment with a collaborative, young and dynamic team.
This position is for you if you are willing to work in a growing biotech company and you have experience as a project/process engineer in the biotech industry.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Project Engineer).